Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Poinsettia Holiday with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!

PHEW!! A couple more cards for me today!! =)
I wanted to share some cards I made after being Inspired by the Holiday Card Workshop!!
Today's class was all about creating for either the Female or Male recipients on our lists!! I thought it would be FUN to create some Poinsettia Clips that could be removed from the card and used in any way!! =) I used some of the AWESOME Paper Smooches Stamps and Dies!! Bitty Bungalows and the Poinsettia Dies!! I LOVE the way they turned out!! I also had to share a shot of Greyson's SWEET Little Hands!! He found my Ink Pad and decided to create all over his hands!! So much for the White Carpet!! =) I knew when we moved in having two boys and white carpet was going to be FUN!! So I will ALWAYS have the memory of Greyson finding my Red Ink Pad for the First time!! LOL!! Here are my cards!!


 



 
THANKS for stopping by for all of my posts this week!! I have been CRAZY Busy!! I even got our Outdoor X-Mas Lights Hung today before the Snow comes tomorrow!! I HATE Hanging Outdoor Lights when its COLD and Snowing so I'm SO HAPPY I got them up!!
Have a Fabuloius Week!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

6 comments:

  1. Your card is BEAUTIFUL Larissa, love the layers on your poinsettia. Those sweet little inky hands are too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the 'lil inky hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poinsettias are gorgeous, paired as they are with the fabulous papers+images combination! Delightful!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a pretty card...love the twine behind the gorgeous poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love the fancy Poinsettias! So fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a keepsake picture, for sure! Had to giggle! Your card is beautiful--love it!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)