Wednesday, November 27, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #110!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm here to share the cards I made today for the
JustRite Friday Challenge #110 - Bleach Stamping Technique!!
I decided to try this technique in two different ways so I have two cards to share!!  This one was created just by adding Bleach to my stamps and stamping straight on the cardstock!! I used black and kraft cardstock and I really love the look!! Infact I liked the look so much I decided not to add to many embellishments because I wanted the Bleached Stamping to be the Center of the show!! I started by stamping the Autumn Swirls Background Stamp onto some black cardstock!! Then I Stamped the Large Label from the Autumn Vintage Labels Three Stamp Set onto Kraft Cardstock and then I die cut it using the coordinating Vintage Labels Three Dies by Spellbinder!! I die cut another larger label and then added some buttons and roundedthe corners of my card and it was finished!! I really love the simple but ornate look!!


 
So I hope if you haven't tried this technique you'll give it a try!! I will totally be trying this again!! If you need some AWESOME Inspiration please visit the challenge page you'll be AMAZED at all of the other entries!! THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous THANKSGIVING Weekend!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)


1 comment:

  1. This came out great! It looks like a vintage label -- cool!! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)