Wednesday, November 27, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #110 Bleach Stamping Technique!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm here to share the cards I made today for the
JustRite Friday Challenge #110 - Bleach Stamping Technique!!
I decided to try this technique in two different ways so I have two cards to share!! This one was created just by adding Bleach to my stamped and embossed images with a paint brush right on the cardstock!! I used black and kraft cardstock and I really love the look!! I started by stamping the Autumn Swirls Background Stamp onto some Kraft cardstock and then I embossed the image using clear embossing powder!! I took a paint brush and painted on bleach right over the top of the whole background!! I stamped the entire background with the Sentiment Give Thanks in Black also from the Autumn Vintage Labels Three Stamp Set!! Then I Stamped the Large Label from the Autumn Vintage Labels Three Stamp Set onto some black Cardstock and then I embossed it using clear embossing powder and then I only colored in part of the image using a paint brush and straight bleach!! I die cut it using the coordinating Vintage Labels Three Dies by Spellbinder!! I aslo stamped the fun leaf border and did the same thing then fussy cut them out and layetred two of them together!! I die cut another larger label and then added some ribbon, burlap twine and a button!! I really love the simple but ornate look!!






So I hope if you haven't tried this technique you'll give it a try!! I will totally be trying this again!! If you need some AWESOME Inspiration please visit the challenge page you'll be AMAZED at all of the other entries!! THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous THANKSGIVING Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, fun way to use the bleach, Larissa! LOVE both your cards!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too and I hope you & your family have a lovely country Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...what a fantastic look.
    love ur both cards Larisa !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Larissa - you've really rocked with this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Larissa!!
    yours was a definite win....very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)