Saturday, November 16, 2013

Embossed Distress Glitter Ornaments with The Craft's Meow!! =)

Pin It

The Craft's Meow

Hello!!
I'm up on The Craft's Meow Blog today to share a Video Tutorial with you!!
I hope you are ready for a FUN Weekend!!??
I want to share a New Technique with you!! I just LOVE the look in real life!! It's hard to see the Beauty of it in a Picture, but you'll see in the video just how AMAZING it looks!! I made this card for the October Release Week and I wanted to come back and share a Video on how to recreate it!! So let's get started!!
Here is the card I made using the Holiday Poinsettia Set and the Sentiment is from the Inside Christmas Set!!


Holiday Poinsettia

Inside Christmas

Here is the Video!!

So I hope this will make for some AMAZING Holiday Ornaments to give to Friends and Family!!
I LOVE creating things that can by used as Gifts and placing them on my cards!! Makes the card kinda Interactive and I LOVE to see the look on their faces when they realize its more than just a card!!
If you give this Technique a try I'd LOVE to see your creation so I hope you'll share a link in the Comments Below so I can stop by and say Hello!!
Here is another card I made using the Speaking of Fall Stamp Set!! I wanted to show that this technique will work with almost any size stamp and that you can even layer it for a really neat look!!


Speaking of Fall
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

Larissa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfectly scrumptious, Larissa! What a beautiful project and great technique!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)