Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Case Study #166 with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I wanted to share the FUN set of Gift Tags I created for the Case Study Challenge #166 using the New Paper Smooches Quote Tag Dies and the Poinsettia Dies along with some of their Stamps thrown in for good measure!! =)
I started by die cutting the Tags to create a Card!! If you position the Tag die all the way up along the top of the crease on your card you'll create a Tag Card with out cutting it into two pieces!!
I then took some Felt and Ice Resinned Lace and Die cut my pieces for each Poinsettia!! I cut two of each layer!! Then I die cut the word THANKS for the front of the Tag Card!! I wanted to add some Dry Rock Candy Distress Glitter so I removed the word to add my glitter and then added it back into the Tag Front with some SkorTape onto the back of the Tag!! I pieced it all back together and then took my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils and colored the Glitter to match my Felt!! I added some Stamping and some black water color flecks to add even more interest and then some May Arts Burlap Twine to finish them off!! I also made another Poinsettia out of some Music Tissue Paper from Tim Holtz and Felt and then I added it to a cute Little Burlap Bag for a Sweet little gift bag!! Anyway here they are up close!!



So I hope I have given you some FUN Ideas on ways to use your New Paper Smooches Dies to create some AMAZING Holiday or Anyday Gift Cards and Packages!! =)
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!



I'm also linking this up to the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Challenge
and to the Holiday Card Worksop Gallery!!
Jennifer McGuire shared some neat Wood In Lay Projects and this was my take on that Technique!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)


7 comments:

Lisa said...

Larissa these tags are amazing and I love the burlap bag packaging!!

cm said...

Your tag cards are so delightful; aren't little 'canvases' so much fun to work with? LOVE the poinsetta, the red+kraft, the sparkles - and the burlap bag packaging is beyond adorable. Fabulous!!
c

Maureen Merritt said...

Oh, Wow! I absolutely LOVE these tags! The felt flowers are fabulous and I'm a sucker for white on kraft stamping :) Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study!

Greta said...

I need a poinsettia die & your tags are fabulous! Maybe I've found the right one now.

~amy~ said...

Larissa! These are AMAZING!
Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Debby Hughes said...

Gorgeous and a very worthy winner this week :) The dimension of the felt is fabulous and gives a really home spun feel too :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Vickie Z said...

These are adorable!! Love white on kraft and red thrown in... perfect!! Congrats on your win!!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)