Saturday, May 25, 2013

Paper Trey Ink Bouquet Builder Blog Hop!! =)

Pin It

Blog-hop-logo
2-Shades-of-Pink-Bouquet

Check out the AWESOME Inspiration Filled Blog Hop going on over on The Paper Trey Ink Blog!!
I  had time to play along with the FUN Inspirational Bouquet Builder Pictures as part of the Blog Hop!! I decided to ink up the New Ruby Rose Stamp Set and I used the coordinating dies to cut both felt and cardstock!! I made a few changes for the colors because I don't have all the inks, but I kept them in the similar shade!! I used Raspberry Felt, Berry Sorbet, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold and Ripe Avocado. For the Ripe Avocado leaves I used the second generation stamp just so they weren't so dark I felt the lighter shade was a better fit!! After die cutting and stamping all of the flower pieces I decided to ink around the edges of all of the flower pieces for added interest and I really LOVE the look it gave!! I stacked each of the flowers and added foam tape to give dimension!! I threaded the vintage buttons with some of my FAVORITE May Arts Burlap Twine and then I thought it would be FUN to use the NEW Canvas Paper from Canvas Corp.  I cut a piece to fit the front of my card base and then I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark and embossed it with chocolate embossing powder by Stampendous onto a vellum strip that I attached at an angle!! I added some gems and pearls for even more interest and my card was finished!!
Here is my finished card!!




I'm also linking this up for the Cast Study Challenge #142 over on their blog!! Here was the inspiration card by Maile Belles.

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a
Very FABULOUS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

30 comments:

Michelle said...

Larissa, I love the texture and bright colours on this card! Really beautiful!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Ooooooohhhh - so pretty! Love the colours! Enjoy your long weekend.

Deanne :)

Leigh said...

Lovely! Great layering!

Rhonda said...

Love all the layers of flower petals. The burlap is a fabulous background Larissa.

Annheidel said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the layers and texture.

Greta said...

Gorgeous flowers, Larissa, & I love the canvas background! I seem to have been the only one having trouble using all these colors together. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Beautiful card! I've been wanting to try burlap but I'm a bit intimidated by it.

Debra Miller said...

Love the burlap and the layered flowers.

Charlene said...

Adorable Larissa!! Love the burlap and colors :-)

Michelle said...

Beautiful flowers! Love the embossed sentiment too!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Larissa! Your layered blooms turned out great. Hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend ;)

Kathy Mc said...

Your layered flowers really pop on that canvas background. Bold and beautiful ~ love it!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Larissa! Love all the layered blooms! Hope you have a fun and safe holiday weekend!

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Love your card - the burlap background is a fabulous touch!

artful-notions said...

So bright and bold, Larrissa! Great touch adding the burlap background. Such a fun set to layer! Love all your sweet comments,by the way. Always smile when I see your name!

laughadaisy said...

Oh, I love this bright but rustic card. ;-) The canvas background is fantastic, and I love the multi-layered blooms you created in these pretty colors. Beautiful work. ;-)

LINDA M said...

What a super card. Love the canvas background and all the layers for the flowers. Looks great.

Sonia Y said...

What a beautiful card Larrissa!! The burlap background is a fabulous idea!! It brings the colour of the flowers to its best. Thanks for sharing xx

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Larissa! LOVE those stacked blossoms, and your burlap background is divine!

bjmartin said...

Love all your beautiful layers!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Larissa. The flowers are so pretty and I love the vellum.

LEG Studios said...

Love your layered flowers and the burlap!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! Those layered flowers are just GORGEOUS! Jaw dropping:) FAB card!! LOVE the burlap too!! <3

nmnastali said...

WOWWWWWEEEKAZOWEEE !!! This is soooooo gorgeous !! New follower ~~ yay for your beautiful design!!!

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card, and congratulations on your shout out at Case Study. Way to go!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Congratulations, Larissa, for the well-deserved Top Three Honor from Case Study! Your card fit both these challenges so well and is sensational!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Stunning, love the burlap, congrats on your Case Study shout out.

Jean Martin said...

OMGoodness! This has to be my favorite submission!!! Sooo beautiful!!!! Everything is put together perfectly!!! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Quality content is the secret to invite the viewers to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this web site is providing.

Feel free to surf to my weblog Clicking Here

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from
PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.

net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into
it? Any help would be really appreciated!

my page: Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)