Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Greyson's First Cereal & The Play Date Cafe Challenge #183!!

Pin It



Hello and HAPPY Tuesday!! =)
Can't believe how FAST this week is flying by!!
I had a second to play along with the challenge over on The Paly Date Café Blog!! I wanted to make a FUN Sun Flower Hair Clip for one of my friends who has the cutest little girl!! She is just a sweetheart and sent the nicest Mother's Day Card so I wanted to send this card for her and Logan!! =)
I used the Spellbinders Sunflower Die and the Foilage Die cutting several layers out of felt and then using Helmars Fabric Glue to glue it all together so it won't come undone!! Then I sewed some white iridescent sequins along with Black seed beads to the center for an added touch of sparkle and dimension!! I attached the hair clip and made two holes with my crop-a-dile in the center of the paper leaves and metal mixage foliage!! I added the Lil' Inkers Sentiment and attached it all to my card base!! Here are some pictures of the finished card!!



Also wanted to share some pictures of Greyson and his First Cereal!! Big Brother Beckett wanted to feed him his first bites and he did such a GREAT Job!! I couldn't resist sharing these with you cause I just think they are too CUTE!! So THANKS for looking!!  =)



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Larissa, your card is so beautiful! Love the gorgeous flower. Love your adorable photos, too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bloom on your card and the little guy is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh those photos are SO CUTE! he looks adorable. Your project is just beautiful, i love it so much. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)