Thursday, May 30, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 May!! =)

Pin It

maytag

Hello!!
Few I didn't think I was gonna get a tag done this month for the challenge, but alas
I made it just in the knick of time!!
I was able to play along and I was able to use the New Tim Holtz rub-ons and the Distress Stains (Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feather, Mustard Yellow, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry).
I LOVE the way the Distress Stains turned out with a Neon-ish tone!! SO AWESOME!! I even got some really neat mixed colors a really pretty neon orange and purple and then a neon green!! I LOVE it in real life and will be using these colors again for sure!! =)
I used the Attic Treasures Stamp Set and the Mini Blueprint 2 Set Stamp.
    
I used all of the Butterfly stamps!! The Blueprint Butterfly stamp I stamped twice and then colored with the Distress Markers and covered in Dry Rock Candy Stickles Glitter!! I then went over it with Antique Distress Ink and added some Black Prima Gems for the Body!!  I LOVE the way my tag came together!! Here are some pictures!!



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome tag Larissa. Love the colors and that beautiful butterfly! Love the rub-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this tag, my dear, especially the artsy feel and all the happy colors! Yum! I just got your comments, too. Email me back, when you get a minute. I can't seem to locate your email address.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)