Sunday, April 14, 2013

WPlus9 Mood Board Challenge #8!! =)

Pin It

If you are here for the DeNami Design Fancy Favors Blog Hop Please scroll down!! =)




I wanted to play along with the challenge this week and I knew I wanted to make a Birthday card for my sister!! She LOVES pink and purple hues!! So here is what I came up with!!
I got to use the New Stitched Flowers Stamp Set and Dies and lets just say I am in LOVE!! The Folk Art Dies ROCK as well and once they were covered in glitter well my heart was beating even faster!!
I wanted to make a window in the front of the card so I used the label die and then added the stitched flowers that I layered!! I  stamped the sentiment and added the glitter letters on the inside of the card!! I know she is going to LOVE it and the card is SO her!!
Here is my card!! =)





THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! LOVE that you're already using so many new goodies! Your glittered, die-cut letters are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)