Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Case Study Challenge #136 with Taylored Expressions!! =)

Pin It



Hello!! Hope this Tuesday finds you well!! We are expecting snow after a week of 65-70 degree weather!! Gotta LOVE Nebraska for its unpredictable temperatures!! =)
So I was able to play along with this weeks challenge and I decided to use a New Die from Taylored Expressions!! They are actually having a sale on their dies right now so if you are looking for new ones go and check them out!! The sale ends on the 19th!! I wanted to use some of my scraps and this die is PERFECT for that!! It took alittle while to place all of them, but it was almost therapeutic!! I then added a sentiment using vellum and I LOVE the way it turned out!! In fact I have made two whole sets of these to give to Beckett's Teacher's for Mother's Day!! I thought it would be a FUN gift and who can't use Thanks You Cards!! So go and check out the Case Study Challenge Blog for more inspiration, you won't be disappointed you did!! The AMAZING JJ Bolton is the Guest Designer this month and her designs are so Inspiring!!
Here is one of my finished cards!!



THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

Wida said...

this is stunning! congrats on your mention/win

~amy~ said...

WOWZA!

Barb King said...

Love the color combo, congrats. Stop by my blog if you get a chance. www.king-designs.blogspot.com

Jeanne J said...

Oh wow! This is so pretty - great case of JJ! I love how clean it looks!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)