Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Background Layering!! =)

Pin It

WoW!! I had  SO MUCH FUN creating today's post!!
I wanted to play along with a couple challenges and had a BLAST experiencing the different techniques!! The first challenge is the Paper Trey Ink Make It Monday #110: Collage Elements with Dawn McVey!! Just looking at this Beauty makes me SMILE!! =) If you have time you should visit these blogs and watch the video Dawn made sharing her technique!! I enjoy watching her create!! Play along too if you have time!!??
29

The second is over on the Case-Study Challenge Blog!! Its the last week with Julie Ebersole!!

I felt these challenges went well together and thought I'd give it my all and combine the two!!
I used the Rosie Posies 1 and the coordinating Rosie Posies 2 Stamp set and the matching dies!! The sentiment is from the Stylish Sentiments Birthday Stamp set!! I used the Basic Dots border stamp set and the mini script stamp!! I REALLY LOVE the way it turned out!! Just to step it up alittle I added some Rock Candy and Crystal Stickles to the flowers along with a large button to the daisy!!
Here is my card:






THANKS for stopping by and I hope you'll take time to check out the Amazing Inspiration at both of these Challenges!!  Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

9 comments:

Greta said...

Great card--loved that video, too! I still need to ink up my second step for Rosie Posie--you & Dawn have inspired me!

Maureen said...

just gorgeous! I made a card for MIM tonight too :) LOve all the elements :) THanks for playing with us as well over on CASE Study :)

Suzanne Russell said...

Congrats on the Case Study win with this GORGEOUS card! Dawn did a bang up job of inspiring us with this challenge and your take on it is perfect.

AYN DESIGNS said...

very nice!

Lindsey said...

Wow! I struggled so much with this challenge, but this card shows that the collage stamping technique totally can be done...and done extremely well! Awesome job.

Kathryn A said...

Beautiful card! Love how the blue pops!

the primitive country bug said...

your card is fabulous! I love the blue flowers with the glitter. It's a perfect added touch!

Jann Gray said...

Love your take on the challenges! Very pretty!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful , I love the way it turned out as well! Love the flowers you added ...great job with MIM

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)