Friday, November 30, 2012

Stampendous November Challenge!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I wanted to share the FUN Vintage Inspired Cards that I made for the Stampendous November Essential Challenge over on their blog!!  I LOVE all of the Fran-ta`ge Products and I have used several of them on these projects!! I can't wait to share!! =)
So first up I wanted to make my version of a vintage post-card with the vintage color and a little glass glitter!! I used the Jumbo Cardinals Holly Stamp and then did some masking over a center dry embossed diagonal stripe for my sentiment!! Then I added some silver Faber-Castell Aquarelle pencil around the stamped and colored image to add that vintage shadow affect!! I used the Tim Holtz fine waterbrush to go around the image and feather out the silver color!! Its hard to see the effect it gives in the photo, but in real life it looks so NEAT!! It was so worth the time it took for this step!! Then I added some Brushed Corduroy Distress ink just around the edges and then lightly worked my way in leaving the parts around the center of the image white!! LOVE it!! Here is a picture of the final card!!

 
Next up I used a similar layout but I wanted to add alittle more of the Fran-ta`ge products so I decided to go around the holly leaves with a versa-mark marker using the fine tip edge and then I added the Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel to outline all of them!! After heat embossing  then added Helmar's gemstone glue and the Red Crushed glass glitter to the Holly Berries!! I used a little Brushed Corduroy Distress ink again just around the edges of the card and added my sentiment!! I LOVE the fun look of this card!! Here are some pictures!!

 
THANKS for stopping by and I hope you'll check out all of the AMAZING cards that were made for this months challenge!! If you want to join in on the FUN they post a NEW Challenge each month!! You can find out more about it on their blog!! =)
 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)