Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CASE-Study Challenge #117

Pin It



I was SO INSPIRED by the FUN CASE-Study Challenge this week!!
The thing that grabbed me the most was the Simple Design and the colors that were used!!
I am not usually a Simple card maker!! I tend to go more Vintage Shabby, but I decided to try a more Simple look for the card this week!! I started with a Kraft card base just like the Inspiration card by Angeline Yong.  Then I wanted to make a FUN main element in the center of my card like she did!! So after looking through my products I decided to cut several different snowflakes out and cover them with glitter!! I stuck to a Simple color palette and added a Technique Tuesday stamped and embossed sentiment to the top of my card!! I wanted a snowy feel so I used some Basic Grey Basics cardstock with white dots to resemble snow falling and then inked the edges of my card with some white ink to make it feel even more wintery!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! Maybe Simple cards aren't so bad!! =)  (HAHA I LOVE them when others make them, I just can't seem to make them feel complete when I am making them!!)
Here is my card!!



THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
            LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Your snowflake is gorgeous! love the layers and glitz!!

Carole said...

Congratulations Larissa for being in the top three. Your card is wonderful and I LOVE that fab snowflake.

Thanks too for dropping by to say hello. Carole xox

Elizabeta Kushner said...

It is very beautiful! Love the colors :)

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)