Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Holiday Card!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I wanted to share a  Holiday card that I made using Inspiration from a couple challenges!!
The card was created for the Play Date Cafe Challenge!!

and for the CASE-Study Challenge!!

I wanted to use some of my Holiday products from Paper Trey Ink. I also used the envelope liner stamp from Hero Arts to stamp the scalloped edge that I punched using a Stampin' Up Punch. I added Martha Stewart Gold glitter to the leaves and the strip across the card front. A vintage button and leather thread finish of the card!! I was inspired by the color scheme and the layout design of the CASE card!! I decided to flip it on its side though and I LOVE the way it turned out!!


 
 

THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
              LARISSA  =)

6 comments:

Rachel W K said...

So soft and beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the cafe!

Wida said...

it's beautiful!!!!

~amy~ said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Seriously love this! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe:)

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous Holly! Beautiful dimensions and glitter, Larissa! Awesome job!

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty, Larissa! I love the sparkly leaves!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on your win at CASE Study, Larissa! I love this delicate Christmas card. I have missed you!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)