Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Play Date Cafe CHallenge #133!! =)

Pin It


YEAH!! These are some of my FAVORITE colors to wear!!
So when I saw this weeks challenge my mind was going CRAZY with ideas!!
If you want some INSPIRATION using this color palette make sure you visit The Play Date Cafe Blog, you'll be blown away with all of the creations!! =)
I could do so many things and I finally decided to go with these two designs!!



I wanted to use my New stamp set from Paper Trey Ink~On the Farm Stamp Set.
I am a country girl through and through so this set will be WELL LOVED!! =)
I wanted to use the fun background image along with the sentiment that was told to me time and time again while I was learning to ride and then it was put to use in other areas of my life as I got older!!
I used the die set that coordinates with the stamp set~On the Farm Die Set to die cut the horse and then popped it up on the base of my card to make it look more dimensional!! I had a pair of old jeans that I saved and decided it would be fun to rip a strip and use it on my card!! To make it fit in I sprayed it with Bell Bottom Jeans Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels! Then I added a May Arts red stitched ribbon on top and after stamping the fun seal I added a May Arts Burlap twine bow behind it!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! All the papers I used are from the Basic Grey PB&J collection!!
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Did you hear that thud? That was my jaw dropping on the keyboard, Larissa! This is AWESOME-sauce! I love every, every thing about this, Larissa.

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfectly delicious and absolutely FABULOUS, Larissa! You totally nailed the inspiration board this week! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card, I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)