Thursday, May 24, 2012

Embellish Magazine Challenge!! =)

Pin It


I LOVED this fun challenge!! The Bicycle image is just such a TREND right now!!
If you are looking for some AMAZING INSPIRATION go and check out all of the entries for the challenge here: Embellish Magazine Blog.
So my hardest decision was choosing what Bicycle stamp I wanted to use??  Well after looking through my stash I decided to use the Pink Paislee wooden Bicycle and then the Pink Pasilee stamp set both from the Nantucket Collection!! I wanted to see if I could stamp the image of the stamp onto the wooden bicycle and even though the scale wasn't a PERFECT match it WORKED!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! I then decided to use a map paper from October Afternoon and then some cardstock. I used a FUN bicycle background stamp from Unity Stamps and inked it in Fine Linen from Paper Trey Ink. I also used another stamp set from Pink Paislee the Daily Junque Collection and the telegram stamp is from The Craft's Meow!! 
I used a zig zag die from My Favorite Stamps and burlap twine from May Arts Ribbon!!
Here are some pictures of my card!! =)



THANKS for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)